Thursday, May 27, 2021

Weight loss starts… NOW

Hello,

Firstly - apologies if this is against the rules etc (I read the rules, couldn’t see it was but still)

I found out the other day my wife is pregnant and it’s triggered something in my brain that I’ve wanted to be triggered most of my life.

I’ve always been ‘heavy’ and always tried to lose weight even from around 14/15, but never actually did it and stuck with it.

But finding out I’m about to be a father has made me realise I need to lose it and be healthy for my family and for myself. I’m determined and I have to do this.

I’m posting here so I can use it as further determination, I’ve told a bunch of folks it’s happening and I’ll be letting my family, my unborn child and myself down if I don’t so feel free to add a !remind tag or whatever it is I’ll post an update in around 9 months!

submitted by /u/Rebase635
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hTZJOR

No comments:

Post a Comment