Sunday, May 30, 2021

Measurements to sizing

I am so confused and feel really dumb right now. I have lost 60 lbs l, still need to lose plenty more, but right now I need to buy some better fitting clothes. Where I am, dressing rooms are all closed, so I cant try anything on. I have measured myself, I probably should have measured at the beginning before losing weight also. But when I do my chest/waist/hip measurements, and compare it to a chart, it says i should be wearing like a 3x. But my clothes all fall off of me now. Like a size 18 womens Jeans, they fall off me while I'm cooking. So, maybe I am measuring wrong, but I keep doing the measurements and the numbers I am getting are not translating into clothing well for me. I suppose I was probably wearing the wrong size all along. But I have not a Damn clue what size to even attempt and I cant try them on. I feel embarrassed by the measurements.... heres what I got today - 46 inch waist, 48 in hip. But my size 44 mens, and size 18 womens, pants fall off of me. Starting weight was 320, and I am now at 260.

Any tips, I am honestly scared to go clothes shopping because it has always been such a deflating experience. I feel good about my weight loss til Iook at these numbers.

submitted by /u/welldamntho
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3yLWFu2

No comments:

Post a Comment