Saturday, May 29, 2021

M/28/5’5 [198lbs > 149lbs = 49lbs]

Hey! Excited to share my weight loss journey with you all.

I'm a fairly normal guy with a sedentary job, a semi-busy lifestyle and a connoisseur of junk food. I didn't pay attention to my weight/body until one day my shirts didn't fit me anymore. I looked into the mirror and hated what I saw.

Embarrassed, I decided to LoseIt and in six months, I have lost 49lbs! I went to the gym three times a week and ate at a calorie deficit throughout the six months. I tried to have a balanced diet but didn't have any forbidden foods, just as long as I ate under my daily calorie intake. In the gym, I did interval training on the treadmill for 32m. I lived a pretty robotic lifestyle for six months but it has paid off!

Although, I am happy with the progress I have made so far, I still have a long way to go. I want to lose another nine pounds and then see what my body looks like.

I want to tell everyone on this journey that it is not impossible to lose weight! You just have to follow the basic rules and I am sure you will make it. Don't give up :)

Lastly, I'm no Taylor Swift but I am happy to say that the old me is dead!

submitted by /u/Yakra9
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3yHTxQ1

No comments:

Post a Comment