Saturday, May 29, 2021

I’m finally under 200lbs!

I started my weight loss journey at 205 lbs, went down to 200, and now I’m at 198! It’s the first time since I’ve been under 200 since last year I believe. I’m 5’4 so I really need to lose more lol but it’s a start!

What I’ve been doing is watching what I’m eating and having some fruit and cheese for breakfast (usually grapes or watermelon and string cheese). Sometimes I don’t eat lunch, sometimes I do. For exercise I’ll do fifteen minutes of the elliptical and fifteen minutes of Just Dance on days I don’t work, and when I work (I work at a movie theater where I’m walking around for at least four hours) I take how many miles I’ve walked and put that into MyFitnessPal.

I’m going to keep working at this all summer and hopefully carry it into the school year.

submitted by /u/Sherlockedin221B
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ftvpca

No comments:

Post a Comment