Sunday, May 30, 2021

Feeling discouraged after losing 80 lbs (and regaining 20). I know what I need to do, but can't seem to do it :(

I'm no stranger to weight loss. Been doing it off and on my entire life (mid 30s). Over the last two years, I've lost 80 lbs. My highest weight was 255, got down to 175 earlier this year. I'm 5'4".

I did it, as always, with CICO and trying to eat well. Did some very light exercise but really it was mostly diet.

Over the last two months, I've struggled with binge eating and I've gained 20 pounds. I know exactly what I need to do, but can't seem to do it. I have some good days where I'll eat healthy, drink water, stay at my calorie goal. And then there's days where I eat 3000+ calories.

I'm not sure what's going on with me. I'm mostly happy, not stressed, but I can't seem to control this aspect of my life, even after having such amazing control for two years. It almost feels like there's been a switch flipped in my brain.

What do you guys do when you struggle like this? I can't keep gaining. I look worse, I wake up puffy and bloated. My clothes don't fit. It is shaking my confidence pretty hard.

I guess I'm just venting, but I'd love to hear what you do to get back in the zone when you're lost. Thank you for listening 💜

submitted by /u/TFWyourBFisaNarc
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bZV3Dh

No comments:

Post a Comment