Saturday, May 29, 2021

Struggling with eating enough calories

I’ve (26/F) always had an issue with my body. I can’t count the number of times I started on some fitness and weight loss kick only to fall off the wagon a few weeks later.

I tried again last February and this is the most successful I’ve ever been in terms of losing weight. Started out at close to 180lbs (I’m a 5’1”) and today (after 4 months) I weigh 143lbs. I’m worried that it’s such a lot of weight in a short amount of time but at the same time I can’t ignore the satisfaction I feel every time I see the number on the scale go down.

I lost the weight mostly through major diet changes. I try to keep balanced macros but I’m still not eating enough, usually 600-800 calories a day. Eating “enough” makes me feel guilty about the food I eat.

I really want to develop a more positive relationship with food. If you’ve been in my position before, what have you done or are doing to help with this mindset?

submitted by /u/guacam0le_018
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RVs9xd

No comments:

Post a Comment