Thursday, May 27, 2021

Body recomp to lose man boobs?

5’7 M SW: 177 GW: 145 lbs CW:143 lbs

I lost a lot of weight and don’t feel comfortable going much lower. However, I still have prominent man boobs lol. I got a mammogram done and it’s not gynecomastia (glandular tissue), it’s literally just fat. I guess my body just likes to store fat in my chest.

It’s just weird how we store fat in different areas. Even when I was fat, I never had a gut. I wish my body didn’t store fat like this but i can’t change that.

During my weight loss, the only exercise I’ve been doing is running, about 15-20 miles per week. I’ve done 0 weight training. Will lifting help decrease my fat and increase muscle to make my moobs go away? And what body fat % would I need to drop to? I don’t want liposuction but it’s a big enough insecurity that I’ve even started considering it. Thanks.

submitted by /u/Self_Improvement28
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3vGywDr

No comments:

Post a Comment