Thursday, May 27, 2021

Self sabotaging due to unavoidable stresses.

F24//163cm//SW11:8//CW10:13

I started weighing in and focusing on CICO at the beginning of May, so far I've done ok. I know a lot of my weight loss is water weight and that's fine. I've been bouncing between 11:1 and 10:13 because as soon as I hit the lower number I start eating way above my calories. I've had issues with food stemming from childhood, I did have a good food day until about an hour ago where I ate an extra +800 calories in junk.I think tonight I've realised just how much my current situation is getting me down.

My boyfriend has stage 4 cancer, he's weeks away from a stem cell transplant. I went on maternity leave in Feb 2020 and I've not been allowed to return to work as I'm now a full time carer, I also do 90% of the child care and all the cooking, cleaning and washing. I'm usually quite social but I've not seen my friends at all, I'm not able to see family, go out for drinks or take my child for days out. It's just incredibly hard.. especially as I'm watching my friends do all of the above. I spoke to some of my friends this evening for the first time in a long time and my immediate response was to go and raid the cupboards.

I think I'm also struggling as I lost weight, in a really unhealthy way, back in 2018 and my current weight loss is a lot slower than before. It's really hard to take it one day at a time when your days are filled with such unhappiness. I've been offered to speak to a therapist when my partner is in hospital which I will do. It's just very hard right now.

submitted by /u/SimilarRequired
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hXFijT

No comments:

Post a Comment