Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Feeling insanely down about my current weight and struggles losing said weight......

It's been a wild past year. Last year, so many people had issues with their weight during the height of COVID last year. I had COVID in March 2020, and though it was a mild case, it DESTROYED my appetite. Between March and April, I remember losing 25 pounds and joking that the COVID diet is the way to go. I gained all that back and then some since then.

There's been many a time I have attempted to lose weight. I tried eating better, I tried exercise. I never found the drive to do so because my work and life balance has been insane. I was in work and school full time and I have my son full time. I would get home from work drained of all energy (work was physical labor, walking around, making pallets, lifting, usual warehouse work), focus on my schooling and my son's homework and that's it. I never had real time to give to the gym (still paying for it, just not using it) because I was mentally and physically drained. A month ago, I made the decision to take a leave from work because my mental health was in the pits and I needed the time to re-collect myself, finish my schooling, focus on my son's schooling, and just take a breather from this madness. I'm off for the next 2 months and I wanted to focus on losing weight. I remember counting calories and measuring portions did help me in the past, but I never could get the right gym regimen either. I'm just overwhelmed by this all, and my mindset sounds wrong. After seeing what my weight is now, I need to change my mindset and fast. Sorry if I sounded hella rant-y.

Going to check out the Day 1 Weight Loss journey page now.

submitted by /u/RenegadeX28
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QUPVZR

No comments:

Post a Comment