Saturday, May 29, 2021

Discouraged

Throwaway account. On mobile so formatting might be shitty.

I’ve been obese the majority of my life. In December of 2019, at my previous highest weight of 360, I decided I was going to commit to a real weight loss plan, and for a while it worked. Dieting and going to the gym multiple times a week took about 50 pounds off of me. My lowest weight was about 305. I felt better, I feel like I looked better too. I at least felt better in my skin.

Covid hit and the gym closed. I stopped working out. After a while I stopped dieting completely and just ate whatever I wanted. I’m currently over 400 pounds. My scale is maxed out. I don’t know how much I weigh.

I’ve felt so incredibly out of shape lately, so today I decided to just commit to my health again. I drove out to my old walking trail and started up the hill, but my back hurt and my calves aches after only 10 minutes. I’m back in my car now writing this. Nobody saw me out there, but I’m still humiliated. Not even a year and a half ago I was able to push through hour-long workouts!! Why did i let this happen? Just feeling like a failure.

Any kind words, or even better “I’ve been there”s will be massively appreciated. I feel like I’m too fat to even bother trying again.

submitted by /u/bloodbloodblood-bled
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3wJU5mA

No comments:

Post a Comment