Sunday, May 30, 2021

Going on a whole foods diet reset and I'm excited!

I'm very excited because I've finally decided to really give weight loss my all. I've decided that this week, I'm eating only whole foods as close as I can to their natural state, and exercising 30 minutes per day. It doesn't matter if I'm sad, upset, really craving something else, I don't care. I need to show myself that I can do it so I can jump start my weight loss and hopefully kick a bit of sugar dependency. My meals are looking like this, feel free to suggest any tweaks:

Breakfast: 2 eggs, 1 slice of whole wheat toast, cottage cheese, coffee

Lunch: Snack plate consisting of turkey, cheese, sliced bell peppers, cucumbers, baby carrots, and a fruit (either strawberries, an orange, or an apple)

Dinner: Chicken breast or fish filet, steamed broccoli or brussel sprouts, rice or roasted potatoes, and salad

Snacks (if needed): Fruit, yogurt, nuts, boiled eggs, sliced veggies, apple with peanut butter, milk

I can't do IF or keto or anything super restrictive like that because I have a history of disordered eating, but I'm going to limit myself to eating only before 8pm. I have also downloaded Lose It! and have the ability to track my macros and calorie needs that way. Thanks for looking!

submitted by /u/moldybritches
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34wSnsC

No comments:

Post a Comment