Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Need a little comfort: Lost 75 lbs and my chest is completely destroyed

Hey guys,

I am 35 years old (5ft5) and since fall of last year I dropped from around 220 to 147 lbs. My chest went from a happy 36DD to a 34D with pseudoptosis. They look like pancakes hanging off my chest now. I know they are just boobs and I should be happy with my progress, but I can't help but to cry every time I look into a mirror. I spend hours googling ways to improve my situation and I just feel so depressed about it. I am doing weight lifting and trying to slow my weight loss to give my skin a chance to catch up. I have a little bit of loose skin on my stomach, but the bulk of it is on my chest. It's totally eating me up inside. :'(

Does anybody else have/had a similar situation? Did they bounce back at all? I feel terrified to get naked in front of someone. I hate complaining, but I can really use the comfort right now.

Thinking of getting a breast lift once my weight settles. And have the money. Sigh.

submitted by /u/PrideSoggy143
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3vqoA0C

No comments:

Post a Comment