Wednesday, May 26, 2021

New here, making some changes....

New to this sub but have been lurking for some time.

I am 5'6 and weigh 150 pounds. Whilst this is still seen as a ''healthy weight'' BMI wise, I hate the idea of BMI as I am a small frame so its noticeable and I get a lot of belly fat. My ideal weight it around 135, so around a stone to lose.

I have been trying to lose weight for some time but keeping failing at it. My biggest issue is alcohol, I am a high functioning alcoholic who drinks around 7 bottles of wine a week plus a few beers (if not more). I am on day 4 without alcohol, and starting my 1200-1300 calories per day. Soooo much easier when I don't need to factor in 650 calories for a bottle of wine. Whilst I don't plan to give it up entirely, I now know it is the main thing I need to do in order to lose weight.

Has anyone else found alcohol inhibits any weight loss?

submitted by /u/Inner_Yesterday496
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3uhu3W8

No comments:

Post a Comment