Thursday, May 27, 2021

I gained weight instead of losing it... F/33/84kg

I have been tracking for about two weeks now and felt i was doing well. I am eating around 1650 calories a day.

I generally eat very healthy but just too much, so i am doing my best to eat smaller portions. I was so proud, then stepped on the scale today and i had gained 300gr...

I take thyroid medications and anti anxiety meds which work against weight loss. I do bike to work every day (14km total) and am on my feet half the day so i do around 7000-9000 steps a day. I have been doing that for two years but it makes no difference...

I think i just need to give my metabolism more time to adjust to less calories? Idk i just need some encouragement not to give up.

submitted by /u/dontbeahater_dear
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hTQEW3

No comments:

Post a Comment