Monday, May 31, 2021

I’ve lost 6 lbs in two weeks but I see no difference, help!?

Lost 6 lbs in two weeks no difference!?

Hi I am a 20 year old woman and I’m on a weight loss journey, at the start I weighed 9 st 6 lbs and now I weight 8 st 12, I am aiming for 8 st 6.

However I do not notice a difference at all in my body even though I have lost 6 lbs so far, I have worked out how many cals I need to eat to lose weight (1300) and have been eating either that amount or less daily.

I am 5 ft 6 and have been trying to lose this weight just through diet, Have been doing little exercise such as daily walks for an hour but that’s about it, most of my weight is in my legs and bum so I’m aiming to lose that, I just thought after losing 6lbs I would notice Atleast a small difference but I haven’t.

How long will it be since I notice a big difference or will I not notice any at all losing a stone? I have read a lot about water weight so could it be that? Thanks.

submitted by /u/Throwaway1996423
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3yR7lrm

No comments:

Post a Comment