Sunday, May 30, 2021

NSV: now that I’m vaccinated from covid and starting to see more friends again, I keep receiving positive compliments on my physique when I see people I haven’t seen for a while.

I [m, 27, 175lbs] have lost over 50lbs in the last 2 years with 25 of that coming in just the last 6 months. I’ve always been overweight and so that’s how all my friends have always known me.

I started to get really serious about my fitness about 6 months. I started walking my dog several miles a day, lifting weights with high intensity, boxing classes, and a much more controlled diet and it’s done wonders for my health, both mental and physical.

The best part of it all is the reaction I get from people now that covid lockdowns are easing and people are going out again. Just yesterday, I saw two friends for the first time in a while and they both had very complimentary things to say about how fit I’m looking.

I’m actually looking forward to going to larger gatherings again with additional friends and acquaintances because I want to “show off” my progress in a way.

I haven’t hit my goal weight yet so I’ve still got some work to do, but I want to provide inspiration for everyone else out there who is still in the middle of their weight loss journey. Things take time but the reward is so worth it. So keep at it and stay focused. I promise you all, getting healthy will be one of best things you ever do for yourself!

submitted by /u/bano25
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3c0ElDG

No comments:

Post a Comment