Friday, May 28, 2021

I LOST 30-50 lbs!!!

So I'm a 16 year old female and I've always been heavy. It started when I was about 7 and the weight gain just continued. It got really bad when I was around 14. I remember that December when I was 14, I weighed in at 230 lbs. I felt so down about it and convinced myself not to care. I honestly felt like I was just going to keep gaining for the rest of my life and I just naturally had a harder time losing weight than others. So then I started eating again and I didn't dare step back on the scale. I know I gained weight during this time and I'm not sure how much but it's probably between 10-20 lbs. Then the panoramic hit and I was stuck in my home for school. My mom took control of my diet for about 2 weeks and that was all I needed to start my weight loss. It wasn't bad control. It made me realize how much I actually ate. I ate so much food that I didn't even need to eat. I would binge almost every other day. If I didn't eat breakfast for the morning, I would eat a lot more later in the day because "it was a treat" and "I deserved it". This time really gifted me a different mindset and I will be forever grateful for that. I think the only thing that will allow you to lose weight and keep it off is adopting a healthy mindset and wanting to lose weight more than anything. I hardly did any exercise but counting calories and eating less did the trick. I did this consistently for about 4 months and then after, I was just very mindful of what I ate and I noticed my jeans fit better, my dresses more loose, and my face had way less fat on it. And my collar bone appeared. Keep in mind I'm 5'10. I felt awesome but always thought I lost some weight. The new year rolled around and I've just been feeling unmotivated and down. Yesterday I decided I should just eat whatever I wanted again. I decided to weigh myself first to see what I weighed and expected near the same weight last time I weighed myself but I lost at least 31 pounds and then some. I thought the scale was broken. I have not been under 200 since I was in middle school. I'm just really proud of myself because never could I have imagined that I would lose the weight of a small child. So yeah. If you see this, thank you for listening to my rant. I'm going to try to get my weight in the 170s

submitted by /u/bunny237
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3vxBnhR

No comments:

Post a Comment