Saturday, May 29, 2021

Finally going to take weight loss seriously with the help of this community!

Hi everyone! I joined this community a bit ago when I started to lose weight around October 2020. I originally was doing well, eating a bit healthier and working out several nights a week. Around December of 2020 I had lost about 18 pounds. I was excited to finally be below 250 and maintaining that. I struggled with mental health and was a bit more depressed and the job I started in December 2020 was super stressful and I would work 12+ hour days, often leaving me to buy fast food or only cook quick foods at home like frozen pizza or something due to being super tired and stressed and depressed. Well I finally quit that job and now have landed my dream job! That dream job has a gym at the facility! I want to start actually being serious about losing weight like I was in October 2020. In January 2020 I started half heartedly working towards losing weight again and got on the proper medication for my medical concerns (that make it easy to gain weight and hard to lose weight sadly). I want to now try to get back into losing weight and eating healthier!

Right now I am 5'3" and my starting weight is 235 and my goal weight is 145. Just knowing the difference in those numbers scares me and makes it feel super daunting especially since I have always been overweight ever since I was elementary school..

Any tips on how to maintain eating healthy and maintain an exercise routine for when the newness and excitement wear off and it starts to feel arduous? Thank you all!!!

submitted by /u/LifeBeingMe
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3wFzAr6

No comments:

Post a Comment