Thursday, May 27, 2021

I'M UNDER 250 POUNDS!!!

I've been trying to get under 250 for a couple weeks now. It's been discouraging but I kept pressing on. However, the last several days have been depressing because a couple years ago my mind went "crazy" and my life fell apart. I didn't binge but increased my calories quite a bit and stopped working out. I used my cognitive behavior skills to get through it and last night I realized it was easing up a bit. Then I weighed in today (I weigh daily but only log my weight on Saturday) and I was down to 249. This isn't my first plateau.. They never get easier even thought you know it'll break, but actually seeing it break really lifted up my spirits. July 31st I meet with an Endocrinologist because it's believed I may have subclinical hyperthyroidism which would explain my minds erratic behavior. I used to be this chilled dude that love life. I became this anxious, insomniac that lack of sleep lead to depressive and suicidal ideologies. They gave me anxiety medication that made things worse.. A sleeping med that made me a zombie and finally said it must be sleep apnea after I got a sleep study done. UHH I've had sleep apnea for decades Doctors.. The silver lining is that's what lead to my weight loss journey. I felt SO much better at 385lbs than I do now and that obviously doesn't make sense so I can't wait to get seen by the endocrinologist and get my thyroid treated. In the meantime, I'm going to keep crushing this weight loss and look forward to being even skinnier and my thyroid treated. I bet I'll feel better than I ever have!

submitted by /u/Gnawlydog
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3p9pcFH

No comments:

Post a Comment