Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Gym trainer set MFP to 1008 calories? HELP??!!

So, I went in for a personal consultation/trial workout at my local gym as part of my membership perks. Trainer guy takes my body composition and asks about my lifestyle. For anyone's information, I'm a 4'11 23F, weighing 122 lbs with a body fat composition of 28% (i think, my head was swimming that time) during that session. After doing the trial workout and everything, he sits me down again to calibrate my MFP in order to meet my goals(which was lean with obvious muscle) and upsell his personal training business.

Imagine my surprise when this guy inputs 1008 calories in the MFP app? I work in a fairly laborious job with 60-hour weeks and I really can't imagine being alive with those numbers. He said it was appropriate for my height but damn, I want to lose weight not my life. After that, I've been discouraged to go to the gym and continue my weight loss journey. Am I just the only in disbelief and his numbers are correct or is this trainer absolutely crazy?

submitted by /u/revolutionsuperhero
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3p2rBSx

No comments:

Post a Comment