Monday, May 31, 2021

Some days it is difficult to find joy outside of food

I have lost 14lbs since January, which I am proud of and continue to remind myself that I am farther than when I started, but this past month has been a struggle.

It may be coming down on me harder right now because of my PMS, but it's difficult to find joy in activities outside of food. I have tried to take action and do things like take a walk, read, watch tiktok, draw, listen to a podcast, take a bath, put together Amazon wish lists, video games, Youtube...etc. I end up feeling more depressed. Food is much easier. I am so sick of food being this drug over me.

I am trying really hard to make sure I eat my fruit, veggies, and protein while including fun foods throughout the week, but it is still hard and weight loss is hard. These kinds of nights are so hard.

I just want to eat to feel good, but I went to my doctors and my blood pressure is slightly elevated so if I eat continue to over eat, my health will decline and eating is just going to put a bandage over my problems for a short time and I'll only feel worse afterwards. I'll probably feel better in the morning. I'm just trying to do something like write this post so I don't go into my kitchen and overeat. I live in a small apartment so I am also sitting outside on my porch to try and get my self away from the kitchen. I want to make it through this night. I know over eating tonight will not kill me, but neither will not over eating.

If anyone has figured out something they look forward to outside of food, feel free to let me know. I could use some ideas that maybe i haven't considered or seen on a top 50 things to do list via a Google search ;n;

TL;DR trying to get through this night and not over eat. my alternate activities aren't bringing me as much joy as food. PMS is probably a factor too

submitted by /u/brie_cheeser
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SK2Q18

No comments:

Post a Comment