Sunday, September 19, 2021

(17F) All of my weight loss progress is gone, and I don’t know what to do

On March 11 2021, I ended my weight loss journey. I started my weight loss journey last year in March, weighing approx. 172 pounds (height: 5’6), and ended it weighing 128.6 pounds. I can’t even begin to say how proud and relieved I was to finally end this journey. I didn’t feel depressed about my self-image and my body anymore, and I knew for a fact that I would never let myself slip into the bad habits which prompted the journey in the first place.

In July 2021, I weighed myself again. My weight had skyrocketed up 25 pounds. I weighed 153 pounds after only 4 months. I was devastated and it is part of the reason why I am so depressed again.

I don’t know how to get back on track and if I even can. I am so discouraged and confused and I don’t know how I got here. I didn’t really binge-eat and if I did it wasn’t a daily occurrence. I did exercise because sports was compulsory at my school. How is this even normal? Could there be something wrong with my metabolism? Everyone around me maintains their weight so well and my body is so broken I can’t even do that. I feel hideous when I look in the mirror - it makes me feel so low.

I can’t even follow the meal plan I used to use. It was hardly a meal plan but I had breakfast and dinner, and for lunch I would have a low calorie snack (in total it would be 1200-1300 kcals). It’s what helped me lose weight, but now I go to boarding school and for breakfast, lunch, and dinner the total kcal count is at the very minimum 1400 kcal. How am I going to lose weight? I don’t want to look like this, I am so embarrassed, and I feel like every compliment I got on my weight loss never even mattered because all of my progress is gone.

submitted by /u/missyy123456
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nSjUzx

No comments:

Post a Comment