Sunday, September 19, 2021

The gym. It gets better over time, right?

Okay, I know it does, but my brain right now is like NOOOOOOOOOOOOO don't do it ever again.

So I went to the gym for the first time today (recently joined PF as a black card member) and I spent an hour and thirty minutes there and I'm in so much PAIN. Even my fingers hurt???

My toes, feet, legs, ass, and stomach hurt too. My arms (and I didn't even lift any weights).

I did the treadmill, stair stepper (omg btw), bike thingy, and elliptical. I couldn't go for very long as I was so tired and shaky.

I kind of fucked up by not eating much before going but I did bring water. Should I have a regular meal before going? I was thinking maybe eggs and toast or something. Also, unfortunately, due to my work schedule, I cannot go more than twice a week. I plan on using my weekends for this. Does anyone supplement workouts at home for that? And I have a really small studio apartment so I cannot do much.

I want to work on my stomach, ass, and thighs. Should I talk to PF about what's the best machines for me or does anyone here have advice? Should I add in weights for that? I'm not really focused on muscle mass or anything, but weight loss. Although it may help with getting loose skin? Idk.

Thanks for reading and for any advice provided!

submitted by /u/littlefierceprincess
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3Eyk9FW

No comments:

Post a Comment