Monday, September 20, 2021

If I have 55-62kg to lose, how soon will I see a positive change in health and mobility?

If I have 55-62kg to lose, how soon will I see a positive change in health and mobility?

I’m aiming to lose 62kg of fat, or at least 55kg to reach my highest healthy weight.

I would just like to know, will I see a positive change in my health pretty soon? Or will it not come until I approach my healthy weight?

Positive changes for example:

  • being able to move easier

  • feeling physically lighter and mentally more happy

  • being less stiff and sore and more flexible (which I know isn’t just from weight loss, it’s from stretching, but it’s even harder when you’re very fat)

  • not being tired, instead being energised

  • being able to breath easier

  • better sleep

Etc

Thank you :)

submitted by /u/oceanandsunn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3EK7ksi

No comments:

Post a Comment