Monday, September 20, 2021

The Aftermath

Hey everyone,

3 years ago, I started my weight loss journey at 110 kgs, 5'9. Now, I am 60 kgs. During this period of time, I lost and gained and lost back weight A LOT of times and I had one major setback when I was 70 kgs and went up to 84 kgs. This is when I started hitting the gym to do some recomposition and I gained some muscle and dropped off some fat, but I have always had severe body image issues that even when I looked normal, I still was convinced that I was fat and needed to drop some extra weight. Long story short, I ended up 60kgs but with little to no muscle mass. It sucks when you put in a lot of effort to be in a good place but just wind up in a different place with the same feelings.

My question to you guys is: if I hit the gym back, will I gain the muscle I lost during the past three years? And another question: how stable are muscle memory gains? I mean if I gained some muscle back and stopped going to the gym will I lose them again? Because, to be honest with you, gym memberships in my country are insanely expensive not to mention food, I can only afford about 2 months.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/TightNebula9528
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nPI2Tn

No comments:

Post a Comment