Wednesday, January 30, 2019

1 month of CICO (data tracked)

Hi all, I just thought I'd share a little different type of progress pic. This is a picture of my data thus far since I started tracking CICO 12/29/18 https://imgur.com/a/GhhSKNQ

Stats: 30F SW: 180 CW: 170.4 GW: 135

The data I tracked is based on my logging into MFP and the calories burned based on my samsung watch.

I am human and didnt track for 1 day out of the month (life, long story...)

But, according to my data I am at a deficit of just over 21,000 calories for the month. Per the scale I am down 9.6 lbs.

I find this data to be interesting. If 1 lbs is truly = to 3500 calories I should only be down about 6 lbs. I think this is a reflection of some water weight loss, coupled with perhaps some element of guestimating calories and also perhaps my watches calories out tracking isnt completely accurate.

Anyway, seeing that I'm nearly 10 lbs down in 1 month this morning was an awesome feeling and I'm looking forward to the continuation of my journey!

submitted by /u/Msmckitten
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2RpX9iI

No comments:

Post a Comment