Monday, January 28, 2019

Starting small turned into not starting at all.

I meant to start this year off as a resolutioner and really stick with my planned CICO diet and gym a few times a week. I knew I needed to start small so I didn’t overwhelm myself.

But starting small turned into not starting at all.

With almost a month into the year I’ve actually gained another pound instead of losing anything. So it’s time. I’m officially starting my weight loss journey. I felt the need to tell someone to be somewhat accountable. I tell my friends or my partner but they all just tell me I look fine. Well, I don’t feel fine, and I’d rather feel great.

I’m a 21F at 5’4”. I currently weigh 151lbs, which puts me at just above normal into overweight. My goal is just to feel better about the way I look. I don’t need to lose a lot, but dieting and weight loss is a slippery slope for me. This is due to the fact that I’ve struggled with eating disorders in the past. So, I’m just hoping to get down to 120-125 which is the weight I felt the best at in the past.

So to everyone out there working on themselves, cheers and good luck; I’m rooting for you. I hope that we can have fun along the way.

submitted by /u/dlm16b
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2CV4x02

No comments:

Post a Comment