Monday, January 28, 2019

Women of r/loseit, when did you realize you had to up your calorie intake? by how much did you increase?

Sorry if a stupid post, but I'm having a hard time with my calorie intake as of late. I began counting (again) in late december, kicking myself from eating whatever i wanted to 1240 calories as per MFP and me being sedentary. This is fine, I've done it before, going from 165-145 last year or so. Since July I've fallen off the wagon and now I'm trying to kick the last 15-20 pounds within the next 6 or so months. I've since been working out (biking 45 mins HIIT 3x/week on the pelaton, and lifting 2-3x/week with 30 mins of elliptical/stairmaster). Now that it's been a few weeks, I've realized that i am HUNGRY but I don't know how much to increase my intake by without stalling my weight loss, I am really scared that I'll be instantly eating too much.

Those who have had similar experiences, what did you do and what was your body's response? Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/two_gold_dubloons
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2DFITyo

No comments:

Post a Comment