Wednesday, January 30, 2019

What do you do for in-between clothes?

Long time lurker first time poster!

Over the last 3 years I have lost 30 pounds. Slow weight loss, but weight loss nonetheless. I'm reaching the finish line and have really buckled down this last month to just finish the weight loss struggle.

None of my clothes really fit me anymore; even clothes I've purchased a couple months ago are turning baggy. I don't want to invest a ton of money into new clothes, but also I am sick of showing up to work in baggy skirts and blouses. Even the nicer secondhand stores in my town are a little expensive to me for short-term wear because I am a student working part-time.

Does anyone have any tips on buying clothes, altering clothes, or buying clothes that are more sustainable for weight fluctuations?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/highhosilver
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2DK2cGZ

No comments:

Post a Comment