Saturday, January 26, 2019

MFP gives me far different calorie goal difference than FitBit

If I’m posting this incorrectly, please let me know. This is my first time posting here.

I’m very new to making a conscious effort to weight loss. I’ve been trying to do a lot of reading online, but there’s so much information out there that it’s getting a bit overwhelming and discouraging.

I’m a 5’8 212 lb male. I want to get to around 180 pounds if I can.

MFP calculates me daily calorie intake to be about 2200 while Fitbit asks for around 1500. Both same goal for a pound a week, same activity level, etc. It seems like a big difference to me. If you have any experience at all with CICO tracking, I’d love to talk to you.

submitted by /u/sanchodasloth
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2HARZk9

No comments:

Post a Comment