Thursday, January 31, 2019

Thanks for your concern but I have self control now.

It’s Girl Scout cookie time.

Mini background there are two separate bakeries that make GS cookies, meaning the ones you get in one state could take completely different in another. This happened to me when I moved from the south to the north. I didn’t think I could hate a thin mint until I tried the ones from the other bakery.

Thankfully with modern tech, you can order online directly from the bakery you want and ship them anyway to the US, so I purchased about $120 with of cookies from the bakery I wanted. They came in yesterday and i posted my haul.

Incomes the floods of texts, messages, comments; people judging me, saying that I should stay away to not ruin my process, or saying they avoid these like the plague so they don’t slip up.

I haven’t had real pasta in almost 2yrs (my biggest weakness) , I rarely drink a soda, after almost always drinking soda at dinner, and I went from having something sweet after every meal to eating a handful of grapes.

So thanks, but I have self control. I want these to last awhile, I want my progress to continue. I Know what running through a box of thin mint would do. Through the weight loss journey you learn what full is, what craving is and how to concur it and you learn self and portion control. I’m longer scared to have 20 boxes of cookies near me because I know I won’t rip through a box a day.

This community has taught me all that, not giving up on things you love but moderating them.

submitted by /u/mongoosedog12
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2BbQcwr

No comments:

Post a Comment