Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Why did I gain when I ate at my TDEE?

So I'll start out saying that I know that it's not good to weigh yourself every day. I'm doing a weight loss competition where we weigh in every week so I do it so I know if I'm at least heading in the right direction.

I try to eat around 1200-1300 calories a day (i'm female, 5'5", 159 lbs). Yesterday I ate around 1700 calories. Nothing super high in sodium, just more than I usually do. I stepped on the scale this morning and was over two pounds heavier than yesterday.

I know that it's not fat and probably water weight, but it seems like eating at about my TDEE shouldn't make it spike like that. Any thoughts? This has happened a few other times to me and it takes almost a week for it to go back down (screwing up my weekly weigh in). I weigh all my food and am meticulous in my tracking.

submitted by /u/outlandishpara
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Rot9nb

No comments:

Post a Comment