Tuesday, January 29, 2019

''How come you're thin if you eat pizza every week?''

That's what my coworker just told me. I was talking about my passion for pizza (from restaurant or homemade) and she looked at me and said that. How come I'm so thin if I eat pizza every week? First, I can't believe someone used the word thin to describe me. But more than that, my other coworker who was there at the time responded : Ah it's her metabolism. She actually said that. And it made me think of myself when I was looking at fit individuals and was thinking : Some people just have everything in the look department, it's not fair.

But no.

I eat pizza often cause I do fuckin CICO.

It's not my metabolism, it's CICO.

I'm 127 lbs now cause of CICO. I lost 10 pounds in the last 6 months. I still want to lose more, but it's been a long time since I could look at myself in the mirror and not be disgusted. I'm not saying people with a higher weight are disgusting. At. All. I'm saying I'm finally proud of myself and this process actually helped me with my self-esteem. So more than weight loss, it's confidence gain. And now, apparently, I'm one of those with the ''fast metabolism''. ;)

Thanks Losers, you really helped me.

submitted by /u/punksgetoffmylawn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2FWvKUf

No comments:

Post a Comment