Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Kind of proud if myself

Yesterday I walked out of a new doctors appointment because all the doctor could see was that I'm fat and refused to acknowledge why I went in, breathing problems.

I have new insurance and im looking for a new doctor. I've been down this road before. A doctor sees you. Sees your weight and orders a full panel because regardless of why you came in your weight is the only thing that matters.

This time I just walked out. I'm not accepting poor healthcare Any more. The funny part is weight loss is the reason I went in. However it's been extremely hard to lose weight with duet alone because my breathing issues make it hard and terrifying to workout and at times make it hard to move around in daily life. The doctor didn't care. He just mentioned my BMI and anemia (I'm black btw). The fact that I've nearly fainted from the steam produced by taking a shower or that wjen I went to the er the paramedics had a hard time getting my oxygen intake to a normal level was just brushed aside.

submitted by /u/Ihatecookiemoster2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2CVhxTl

No comments:

Post a Comment