Monday, January 28, 2019

I am down 13 lbs since December 20th.

Stats: Female, 22, 5'1 SW: 178 CW: 165 GW: 125

I gained over 40 lbs in college and I am determined to lose weight by graduation in May (Hoping to be in the 130s by then). In the beginning, I was working out every single day to burn at least 500 calories per session. However, I have injured my knee and I am taking a rest for two weeks to avoid further damage. I have calculated my TDEE and trying to stick to 1200 calories a day. I DO NOT over restrict anything. I still eat whatever I am craving in the right serving size and measuring every single gram and fitting it in 1200 calories. This morning I finally got myself an ice coffee that I used to drink every single day on my way to class but haven't had in weeks. This is 200 calories so I add it to my "snacks" on the Loseit! app and I am not going to eat my usual snacks which is thin pretzels or chocolate so i don't go over my calories.

I had made a post here a few weeks ago saying I had only lost 4 lbs but then it just kept coming off. I am so happy to continue this journey. I love getting compliments and seeing the weight loss transformation even on my face.

submitted by /u/plasticpuzzling
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2UnNaw6

No comments:

Post a Comment