Thursday, January 31, 2019

How do you avoid a binge? Eating disorder trigger warning.

I have been on a binge, and self loathing since a failed weight loss attempt in October. Recovering anorexic and bulimic. I am 5'2 and 227lbs now.

When I say failed weight loss attempt, I did lose 25 lb but it came off so slow. Over the course of months. The difficult thing is that when I was anorexic, weight would come off 10 lb a week. How do you cope with losing weight slowly after recovering from an eating disorder which caused Quick Weight Loss? I have pretty much stopped starving myself on account of having been pregnant three times and nursing three times, currently still nursing my last one. I can't starve myself and keep up my milk supply but I know I would do it if I wasn't nursing..

I haven't stopped binging and I try to avoid purging although over every once in a while I slip. I just feel like I have this overwhelming desire to binge that I cannot control. I lose control of my hands and my mouth and my legs take me to the fridge and I eat, and I eat, and I eat, and I eat. The whole time I am euphoric and hating myself at the same time. What is something you have done that has actually helped you avoid binging?

submitted by /u/SmallRubyTouringHat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2SgsDMB

No comments:

Post a Comment