Monday, January 28, 2019

Want to lose 50 lbs. Is this a healthy way to do it?

Hello, new here. I am a female who is 22 years old, 5’2 and I weigh ~172 lbs. Today I start my journey after many failed attempts. Since my last attempt I have gained 10lbs. For me it’s not all about weight loss, I just want to be healthier and stronger physically and mentally. I have bipolar disorder and I usually suffer from severe depression when I’m not hypomanic. And they last longer too. I will be medicated soon, but besides that, it’s time to get off my ass. I plan on doing just cardio about 6 days a week. I do want to add in more weight training once I lose some weight. My meals will include more grains, legumes, veggies and fruits, and less fried foods, dairy and sugar as those trigger acid reflux, especially more often since I’m considered obese. I want to drink more water and tea. That is my plan for the time being. Sticking with it is going to be hard, but I am fed up. Before I wasn’t doing it for me, but now I am. Any tips that any of you can offer? Any favorite meals? Any ways to stay motivated? Thank you!

submitted by /u/lanadelbae22
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2RQFXrD

No comments:

Post a Comment