Wednesday, January 30, 2019

New to the community, well acquainted with struggles

So this is my first ever post on this community, I’ve been following it for a while but this is the first time doing anything except upvoting existing posts so here goes

I’m M, 21 5ft 10 SW 218lb (98kg) CW 177lb (80.2kg)

I started this weight loss journey 3 years ago, and I’ve always had a terrible relationship with food, I would binge eat constantly, make excuses for myself and I’d never hold myself accountable, so usually something going wrong in my life would result in over eating and more excuses. This time was different because I got a wake up call. I had to wear a suit that I’d had in my closet for a couple years and had only worn it when I first bought it, but I could barely fit my arms through the sleeve. It sucked when i realised what I’d done to myself. I started on CICO from the start and saw great results, I got down from 218lb to 191lb in half a year, then 177lb a year after that. I hit a bump and got stuck at around 177 for about a year. It was super disheartening but I didn’t stop trying . I managed to drop down to 165lb around October time in 2018. Then Christmas rolled round... I went back to my folks place and fell back into old habits, eating too much, needing tastes to be satisfied, and making excuses. I’m now back up to 177 and want to get back to the healthy life. I’m not expecting this post to reach many people, I just want it to be out there so I can be held accountable and be part of a community that will help motivate rather than provide myself with excuses.

Glad to be part of the loser community!

submitted by /u/JKenneford
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2RrvJJ8

No comments:

Post a Comment