Sunday, January 27, 2019

I took 2 back to back "cheat" days unintentionally and I guess seeing how I bounce back will determine my willpower and is one of my first real tests in this process

Thursday morning I was 196.4 and Sunday morning I was 201.2

YIKES

I didn't plan on having any cheat days this weekend but hey, shit happens. This may come as a surprise but pitchers of beer, the munchies, and 3 am pizzas are NOT the secret to weight loss. I know most of this is water weight because 5 pounds of fat is 17,500 surplus calories and I really don't think I ended up there. It'll probably just be a day or two until I sweat all this weight off but man it's a punch in the face to see the number go back into the 200's after falling out of them.

Hopefully my next post here will be when I hit 190 and I buy myself the body analyzer that I set behind my goal of 190 lbs!

submitted by /u/Freakyoudude
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2CKowyy

No comments:

Post a Comment