Thursday, January 31, 2019

Who is supporting you and what lovely things are they doing?

Ever since I started dieting people have been really supportive. At the moment for me it’s just inner family and my other half because I haven’t lost enough that other people are noticing. However my other half has been an absolute rock. Initially he decided to cut down with me too (despite being quite fit and not in his bmi). He has lost a stone and says he feels fantastic but predominantly he has just been there for me.

He has made sure he weighs it all out when he cooks so I can log exactly. He’s sat and done the maths when I’ve got stressed and tried to help me in the shop find lower cal alternatives. He’s done a jokey but firm no when I’ve suggested getting a takeaway.. but followed it up with some other treat we could do instead. He’s encouraged me to go for little walks and has helped me not to worry about trying a little exercise.

Somehow he has managed to do this without putting any pressure on me, and made it clear it’s always my choice and my actions that are having results. He tells me I look pretty all the time (did that before to be fair - his lift might not go up to the top floor). He leaves little notes to tell me how proud he is of me.

He’s just been so supportive and it’s made this weight loss much easier.

What supportive things have others been doing for you? Are colleagues being helpful, friends considerate?

TLDR boyfriend is a superhero in helping with this diet

submitted by /u/popcorndragon93
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WyhOof

No comments:

Post a Comment