Thursday, January 31, 2019

First time being under 200lbs in yeeeaarrss

Feels pretty good but i still want to lose more.

I got into a bad depression at the beginning of high school and stopped being active. Sat in my room and ate every day. Went from working out pretty much every day, to not and still eating the same. That got me real thick real quick

I’m in the process of making myself feel better, look better, and be better. With intermittent fasting, and just eating less, as well as basic daily exercising, I’m down to 195ish from 230+ in a little over a month.

I feel really great. I hope to one day be fit and… sexy… again, with only the stretch marks being a reminder of my former bigness.

I’m not completely happy with my weight yet. I wish I weighed less in this time, and there’s been a few times where i’ve given into my urge to eat, but I can only lose so much so fast and I just need to move on from those incidents.


tbh i’m only writing this to maybe convince myself that what i did is good enough for now. i need patience, i’ll be fit again one day. i just want it now

yeah thanks for the read wish y’all well with your weight loss journey god bless happy skinnying

submitted by /u/SKyPuffGM
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2DN6QnO

No comments:

Post a Comment