Thursday, January 31, 2019

Lost more than I thought...

I started keto on the 1st of January. Not strict keto as I have had a few cheat meals here and there.

I knew I had lost some weight but I didn’t think much as I have been so swollen from the disgusting heat we have had.

But..... I have lost 4.3kgs (9.48 pounds).

I am so proud of myself! I am definitely on the right track to lose a decent amount of weight before my dream holiday in September.

There were times when I didn’t feel like I was getting anywhere but you can surprise yourself. So everyone who is just starting out - stick with it! I know I will be :)

(I made a weight loss calendar but I have no idea how to link it)

submitted by /u/Kitty145684
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2G1Z3EX

No comments:

Post a Comment