Wednesday, January 30, 2019

I don't know if I'm doing this for the right reasons

So on Christmas day, my boyfriend's dad made a slighted remark at my weight/lack of exercise. I've always struggled to lose weight (I tend to yo-yo a lot) but I thought it wasn't that big of a deal since it was the holidays. Ever since then I've been painfully aware of the way my body looks and have been obsessing about my size. My original goals for weight loss have always been to look good and feel good for myself, but now I feel like I'm doing it just to be spiteful and I feel like it's making me hate myself an unreasonable amount. I want to do this as a gift to myself but I can NOT stop thinking about the way he's made me see myself. Is there any way to get out of this rut? I would love some advice. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/treponema_pallidumb
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Tt6ZSR

No comments:

Post a Comment