Monday, January 28, 2019

Advice for kicking BED?

I went through a bad patch with my depression last year, and during that time also fell victim to binge eating disorder (BED) I am doing much better now mentally and am working to lose the weight I gained during that period; I've been exercising almost daily, planning exercises, doing some meal prep and generally eating healthier.

However, the BED means I still occasionally binge-eat. Nowhere near as badly or as often as before, but it's still an incredibly unhealthy habit and it is affecting my weight loss. I have managed to lose some weight, but it's taking longer than it would normally (obviously; I'm consuming more calories), and I'm worried that if I go through another bad patch and haven't managed to find ways of getting the BED under control, I'll just undo any progress I've made.

Does anybody have tips for resisting the addiction/urges, or good healthy foods to eat when I'm feeling rough and feel like bingeing?

submitted by /u/Paper_Is_A_Liquid
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2DD0aIz

No comments:

Post a Comment