Sunday, January 27, 2019

Huel - Does anyone have any experiences?

I am sorry if this is not the right place for this - I am very new! Please let me know if there is another place.

I (F, 20s, UK) have recently been seeing a lot of adverts for Huel, a powder which you blend into a drink that is 'intended to provide all of the body's nutritional needs'. The reviews all seem very positive, apart from the odd one saying that it tastes of chalk.

I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with Huel at all, especially in relation to weight loss? I am starting a new job in a big city soon, and am worried about sabotaging weight loss efforts with lack of time/a long commute/a stressful new environment. If I run out of time in the morning, there is a shop near where I will work that sells a bacon sandwich and hot drink for only £2.45, which I may well be tempted by.... I'm thinking that having a drink already blended and ready to go might help to prevent that.

The idea of having a whole meal in a drink does seem really appealing. And I have heard reports that it can help you lose weight, as it is nutritionally rounded enough to curb hunger/cravings/etc. If anyone has any experience with it, I would love to know.

(It goes without saying that my lunch/dinner would be nutritious, full meals - I have no interest in giving up food completely any time soon! This is literally just for convenience sake).

TLDR: I am starting a new job soon in a big city, and will have very little time for breakfast. I am considering 'Huel', and wondered if anyone had any experiences with it?

submitted by /u/SuddenPlatform12345
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2RSThLZ

No comments:

Post a Comment