Monday, January 28, 2019

Going on week four of CICO, this time feels different

So, I’ve been fat my entire life. Well, since first grade but close enough. Therefore, I have tried a million diets. In the past I have tried to track calories and it goes ok but I always cave and binge when I go over my calories. This time though, I have a different attitude. I usually set it on extreme weight loss and hugely limit my calories. This time I did it for a pound a week. Being a 280 pound 5’5 female that gave me about 1,900 calories instead of 1,600 where I’d always fail. Those extra 300 calories which I usually end up not even having are really helping me! If I want a mug cake at the end of the night, I’ll have one! It’s not something that will cause a depression triggered binge for messing up. I’m also seeing progress. In three weeks I lost 9 pounds. I only let myself weigh on Friday mornings now because I was becoming obsessive. My husband is counting calories too. I don’t know if it is a mindset or his support but I honestly feel like I can do it. My goal right now is 250. When I get there I’ll make a new goal. No time limits, no dramatic decrease in calories. Just consistency and accountability. I’m making this post so I have to continue since now I’ve put it in words. I’m going to be 30 this summer. I’m ready to stop feeling 90.

submitted by /u/ihatecmc
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2UoS2kq

No comments:

Post a Comment