Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Not much in scale gains, but HUGE health gains!

Just a bit about myself first:

Height 6' 4"

Age 23

SW 401.2

CW 385.1

I started my weight loss journey a month and some change ago, and at first I lost 20 pounds very quickly. Unfortunately I relapsed, and had to essentially start again when I shot back up to 390.

When I went to the doctor's office today for something unrelated, my weight was 385.1 . At first I was dissuaded, as that is 6 pounds more than what I recorded on my scale at home. But when they checked my blood pressure, it was 122/81. I had have high blood pressure for a huge part of my life (due to eating ofc), and my numbers last time I was in were 155/93.

So while I lost must less weight than I was hoping due to my stumble in the middle, I have made incredible health gains, dropping around 40 points total! I am still high for someone my age, but at-least my health seems to be improving fairly dramatically!

submitted by /u/SameerKhanna
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2GblJC0

No comments:

Post a Comment