Friday, January 25, 2019

non-scale gains

last august i got my first physical job. it's in a warehouse and i stand and walk all day, bend over at least five times a minute for a solid four hours, then again for the rest of the day and do light lifting the entire time. the job was full time for three months and it kicked my ass (it's only part time since november). i'm very overweight but even before this, last summer i spent almost all day every day on my bike. even coming in to work off of that level of energy the job was a whole other thing. i haven't lost a pound or a dress size but the job is now a breeze. my feet are never sore, i do yoga in the morning so i'm never stiff, my core is sooo much stronger to the point where i can sit comfortably on the floor and hold myself up for longer than fifteen minutes but, again, i'm the same weight and size.

it makes me feel like i just can't lose weight but i know that's not possible. i'm not some special exception to the laws of weight loss but i just never see the scale gains.

submitted by /u/fishnshrimps
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2HyZ7xl

No comments:

Post a Comment