Friday, January 25, 2019

Dating with loose skin advice

I’m a guy who doesn’t have casual sex because of excess skin from weight loss. I found out the hard way that casual sex just won’t go well for me.

Now I only seek sex in relationships. Over the last year, three women I really liked have ended up rejecting me because of my skin. The last one was just earlier today.

This one hurts a lot because I clicked so well with her. I talked with her about my weight loss and I even showed her a picture of me shirtless before it came to sex.

And to be honest I don’t even think my skin is all that bad. Maybe I have a skewed perspective but when I look in the mirror, I feel like my body looks pretty good given the circumstances.

To her credit, she tried, but just couldn’t get past it. I mean the poor girl even cried because she felt bad about it.

I feel pretty hopeless after this. What more can I do here? I’ve built muscle to try and fill up...I tried only having sex with people I liked and who liked me. I feel like I’m just gonna scare everyone away with my body.

submitted by /u/wingbark
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2FPCdQG

No comments:

Post a Comment