Monday, January 28, 2019

Anyone else starting (over) today?

Hey hey :)

So essentially I am looking for fellow weight loss buddies who are getting started right now.
I'm 24, 168cm/5"6 and 73kg/160lbs.

I realise I am not (morbidly) obese as many of you here and you have my GREATEST respect, you guys are fucking killing it - but with a long history of eating disorders I feel absolutely uncomfortable in my body and want to make the change - but healthily.
Now, I have struggled with anorexia nervosa for a great part of my life, then got diagnosed with atypical anorexia
nervosa as I gained weight from medication and a messed up thyroid. I also work as a barista for Starbucks so it's extra hard for me to even keep my weight, it's not like I inhale Frappuccinos but the syrups in my hot tea sure add up.

The reason I want to find buddies is: I gained 20lbs during recovery and I want to get them down again - but healthily. If I do a solo I might easily fall back into anorexic habits and I would like to keep my hair, thank you very much.
My lowest weight was 104lbs and I never, ever want to get back to that.

So I would love to find people, no matter what size, age, gender, race to lose weight together with, and to have fun while supporting each other - whether it is telling each other to put down that doughnut or encouraging each other to eat that doughnut, if that makes sense.

submitted by /u/hez1622
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2MEKuY9

No comments:

Post a Comment